- 8 color palette includes: 2 mask covers & 5 color cup colors
- 4.5 oz. liquid latex clear
- 1 oz. squirt blood
- Large Powder Puff
- 2 oz. 3-D Clear Gel
- Stage Blood
- .5 oz. coagulated Blood
- 1 oz. Barrier Spray
- Crepe Hair
- 3 Full Size Stageline Makeup Brushes
- Colorset Powder
- 1 oz. Makeup Remover Lotion
- 1 oz. Brush Cleaner
- 1 oz. Spirit Gum Remover
- Spirit Gum
- Tooth FX Blood Red
- Tooth FX Nicotine
- Rigid Collodion
- Fixative A
- 1 oz. Bottle Hair White w/ applicator
- Modeling Putty/Wax
- Extra Flesh
- Bruise ColorRing
- Stipple Sponge
- Non Latex Sponge
- Cotton Swabs
- 2 Prosthetic Bullet Holes
- 1 Prosthetic Open Wound
- Professional Makeup Since 1927
- Superior Quality, High Performance
- All the pieces to make a quality effects makeup look
- Suitable for a variety of effects
- Included makeup instructions may vary (recommend sourcing own tutorials)
MAKEUP VS. MASKS
Makeup kits are the best way to do any Halloween costume, no doubt. We believe this for a couple different reasons. One is because you get to customize the look entirely. Because you are the one doing it, you get to put it exactly as you want it. This isn't the case with a mask, which comes pre-designed. The other reason is that you can eat candy while wearing makeup, but not with a mask. While your friend in a werewolf mask is lifting there mask every ten seconds to stuff down a chocolate bar, you will be eating perfectly normal, as casual as ever.
This high-quality makeup kit has just about everything you could ever need to put together a very impressive makeup look. With everything from bullet holes to bruises, this kit comes with the tools to do it all. Not only that, it even comes with instructions to help you do your makeup like a pro!
Whatever costume you end up using this for, whether you're a killer clown or a zombie or a vampire, we don't doubt that you'll have the perfect tools to get the job done. Good luck!
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you are being fun-of-a-kind with #fundotcom.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @fundotcom_ and tag us with #fundotcom.