Apparel & AccessoriesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Child Tan Pants
Here’s a top ten list of completely inaccurate fun facts about pants that you can tell your friends and family about! See below:
- The word ‘pants’ was first recorded in English by King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table.
- Shakespeare wore pants made out of banana peels.
- The oldest pants ever discovered were found by Buzz Aldrin on the moon. It’s quite possible that aliens put them there!
- Pants are thought to have originated as a comfortable garment to wear when riding dinosaurs through the jungles of the Jurassic Period.
- You should never wear your best pair of pants to play baseball.
- According to our grandpa, one pair of pants used to cost an onion back in his day.
- In England, loose fitting parachute pants to normal trousers until around 1820.
- In 1812, colleges made it a rule that all trees on campus were required to wear pants.
- Thomas Edison didn’t believe in pants. He wore kilts his entire life. All photos of him have been retroactively altered to show him wearing pants.
- Some dogs like to eat pants, even though it’s not good for them.
Okay, okay. So maybe pants aren’t the most interesting accessory in the world, but the reality is that your kid needs them if he plans on having the best costume ever. We suggest giving these tan pants a try. They’re made out of polyester and they have an elastic waistband for a comfortable fit.
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Elastic waistband
|Small||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Small||Waist||18" - 28"||46cm - 71cm|
|Medium||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Medium||Waist||20" - 30"||51cm - 76cm|
|Large||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|Large||Waist||34" - 44"||86cm - 112cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!