- 100% olefin synthetic hair on mesh cap with elastic edge
- Self adhesive gotee
- *Glasses sold separately
- Officially licensed
- "I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me"
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
Solidify your Dudeness with this Men’s Big Lebowski The Dude Wig and Beard Kit. This clever kit is a whole lot faster and easier than waiting for your hair and beard to perfectly match Jeffery Lebowski’s hair from the film. This officially licensed combo features a synthetic wig and self-adhesive goatee, and is sure to really rev up your delivery of the line, “I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me.” Go on, mix up a White Russian and hit the lanes in this wig and beard. No one will have to guess if you are the Dude or not!
The Big Lebowski is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing. All Rights Reserved. A Note to Parents: The Big Lebowski is rated R. Consult www.filmratings.com for further information.
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Absolutely terribleSubmitted: November 4, 2016Reviewed By: Anonymous | November 4, 2016The beard isn't the worst thing I've ever seen, the tape is damn near impossible to uncover and when you finally uncover it, it only sticks to your face for all of 30 seconds not to mention the mustache piece stabs you in the nose. The hair piece looks nothing at all like the movie or the picture and has some weird green tint to it. The goatee and mustache doesn't stay together i found it's better to use double sided tape then what's packaged.
- Wig and GoateeSubmitted: October 30, 2016Reviewed By: Anonymous | October 30, 2016The adhesive on both parts of the goatee were terrible. I spent about an hour trying to peel the backing off the tape without just peeling the whole tape off the mesh. Finally got the beard portion and applied it to my chin. It fell off after about five minutes of trying to get the moustache peeled. Therefore, out of frustration, I gave up and only went with the wig. Big disappointment, will never do this again.