- Plastic Nails
- Nail Backers
- Assembly Instructions on Package
- Adult Hellraiser Pinhead Mask
- Latex mask w/ molded and painted details
- Openings for eyes, nose and ears
- Plastic nails are placed through pre-drilled holes in mask
- Nail backers are placed over nail tips to hold in place and protect face
- *Assembly is required
- Officially licensed
|Standard||Mask Size||One Size Fits Most||One Size Fits Most|
What the bloody heck! You folks really are a glutton for punishment, aren’t you?
Fans clamored for a Pinhead mask. “Give us a mask that looks like it came straight from the Hellraiser movie,” they shouted. “We want a mask that will make those poor description writers at FUN.com have nightmares at night,” they shouted. “We want to be scared out of our flipping minds!” they shouted.
Well, we hope that you’re happy, because right now, at this very moment, this terror-inducing Pinhead mask is sitting in our flipping office, staring at us, making us feel rather uncomfortable. It’s molded to look like the character from the film. When you put it on, you should have no problem scaring the pants out of anyone who’s unfortunate enough to be in your general vicinity.
Now, please, order this darn thing so we can get it out of the office so it will stop terrorizing us!
Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here.
- Not bad at all!Submitted: April 23, 2022Reviewed By: JPMac | April 23, 2022Most people hate putting the "pins and caps" together and complained that the caps didn't stay on. Here's a tip for you...use a little glue! It is time consuming putting all the pins and caps on, just pace yourself. I used "Elmer's glue" works great.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.