- Iron-on monogram letters
- 100% polyester interlock knit, netting & knit mesh
- Dress styled as black blouse & pink skirt
- Blouse portion is black w/ pink piping & edging and 3 decorative white buttons
- Pink skirt has printed black & white poodle & appliqued sequin leash
- Netting petticoat has elastic waist & hem ruffle of polka-dotted knit mesh
- Faux leather belt has decorative white plastic buckle; fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Polka-dotted knit mesh scarf fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener
We wish that we could have experienced the 50's. They seemed like such a great time to be a teenager. Whether in high school or college, we think that doing it in the 1950's would have been the way to go. Of course, our opinion of the 50's is solely based on the movies we have seen, but if it's half as cool as the movies make it out to be then you can count us in!
If you're sending your toddler back in time to go to school in the fifties then you need to make sure that they are dressed for the occasion! Sending them back there in clothes from the present year could create a time vortex flux that could make the universe explode. Maybe. But that's why we made this costume. This costume was crafted to fit perfectly into the 1950's.
This costume will have your toddler looking like the best-dressed child at their new preschool! They'll be wearing a black dress with a pink skirt around it and pink accents around the collar and shoulders. The dress has white buttons down the front and comes with a black scarf with white polka dots. The skirt has detailing that depicts a poodle on the skirt, an iconic look that will never go out of style. They'll also be wearing a black belt around their waist. We consider this to be one of the most stylish costumes we sell!
BACK IN TIME
Something just occurred to us. We like this look because it is iconic. But, what if it becomes iconic BECAUSE of the fact that we are sending it back in time? What if we are the ones that created this trendy look? Well, we can't know for sure until we get to the year 1951!
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review