- 100% polyester sequin knit fabric & fiberfill
- Bodysuit has metal hooks & eyes on seam for toilet access
- Buttons w/ elastic loops at back of collar
- Constructed foam bust has underwire support
- Crisscrossed satin ribbon sewn to front to simulate corset lacing
- Layers of tulle sewn to back of suit, topped by ribbons for attaching tail
- Stuffed tail has elastic loop at top, to slide over ribbon and tie to back of suit
- Tail has wire inside, can be bent as desired
- Stuffed horns are sewn to fabric-covered plastic headband
Five Pentagram Stars
When it comes to tourist experiences, most immersion experiences don't conjure much other than Insta photos. But the Conjuring Circle experience in the Salem Cemetary is different. Visitors to The Circle have to sign a waiver that acknowledges that the tourists know their souls are in mortal danger.
Once they're in the circle, there's no turning back. Those who do will be devoured by evil forces. This might sound like high stakes but it's all worth it in the end. Those that pay the non-refundable 300 dollars and stand in the cemetery with The Circle will be treated to a live audience with a powerful, and dare we say, stunning demon that will make all their other travel plans pale in comparison!
This show-stopping Devil costume has a wet-look finish that's perfect for appearing in candlelight or hellfire. The bodysuit has an underwire bust with light padding as well as a handy snap inseam for graceful bathroom breaks.
Layers of tulle and a tail with a poseable wire accent the back of the suit, adding a sassy twist to your step. The costume also comes with a collar that secures with elastic loops at the back and a pair of horns attached to a headband. Ready to haunt any Halloween event, this costume is sure to conjure up some wild times!
Accessory to Evil
Want to take your devilish look to a whole new circle of hell? This costume can be paired with fiery accessories such as a pitchfork or red hot fishnets. Make your look your own this spooky season!
Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review