- Pair of Boot Covers
- 100% polyester
- Royal blue sleeveless scoop-necked tank dress of interlock knit
- Dress covered w/ multiple tiers of fringed nonwoven webbing in different colors
- Back of dress has "tail" of multiple strands of different-colored satin ribbon
- Headband has 2 stuffed horns covered w/ fringe & w/ dangling ribbons
- Interlock boot tops have multicolored fringe & elastic band under shoe
- Exclusively, made by us!
Star of the Party
Now, when we were growing up as kids, we were always excited to see the colorfully created object that we just knew was going to be full of sweets. Blindfolded up and swinging pointlessly in an effort to connect with the donkey, horse, monkey, or whatever other crazy forms it might choose to take. We never hit it, obviously. The thing knows how to dodge very well.
Well, we've all grown up and we're no longer needing to blindly swat at objects in order to get our candy. That's what credit cards and grocery stores are for! But, we still are looking for the fun of trying to spot that amazing pinata and try to be the win that wins some time with her. There's just a slightly different outcome nowadays.
Transform yourself into the object of desire with this Pinata Costume for Women. This royal blue sleeveless tank dress is crazy comfortable and even crazierly colorful thanks to the multiple tiers of attached streamer-like strips of cloth. The back of the dress features a 'tail' comprised of the same strips of cloth while the headpiece offers you bright fringe and two stuffed horns. The included boot tops and fringe gloves complete the look by transforming your shoes into vivid hooves.
DECIDE WHO GETS TO WIN THE SWEETS
You get to become the exclusive power over the confections in the house, now. Obviously, nobody is going to come at you with a stick, so modern society demands that they instead wait on pins and needles for the ultimate decree. And, in the meantime, they can just be dazzled by the prismatic array of colors that follow you wherever you go thanks to this astounding transformation. That said, we're still not totally sure which animal you are... so when you decide, let us know!
- Cute costumeSubmitted: October 28, 2021Reviewed By: Natalie| October 28, 2021Height: 5’6Weight: 130Size Ordered: MediumThis was a really cute costume. I got a lot of compliments on it. I sized up and got a medium. I had some extra room under my armpits but i believe a small would I have been too small around the body. I had some extra room but it didn’t look bad and made it comfortable. The leg warmers were too big around my legs but I just safety pinned them and they stayed up fine.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Way to tightSubmitted: December 5, 2019Reviewed By: Current Customer | December 5, 2019I’m a size 2 or 4 and ordered a small. Could barely pull it over my shoulders. Size up for sure! I also ordered a different costume from this sight (the tequila princess) and it was a S/M, and it’ runs big, but I can make it work. So to me their sizing is not consistent. But, the costumes are really cute.