- Hooded Jacket
- 100% polyester satin, glitter organza, & jersey knit fabrics
- Sleeveless dress has hook and loop fastener at back of neck
- Dress bodice is jersey knit w/ front overlay of ice blue glitter organza
- Darker blue satin skirt has swirls of printed glitter
- Built-in petticoat gives fullness to skirt
- Hooded jacket is same fabric as dress skirt
- Jacket fastens at neck with 10" wide deep pink satin bow that attaches on both sides w/ hook & loop fastener
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Making Magic Happen
Cinderella is a lovely story. A young girl escapes a miserable life with her cruel stepmother and finds love with a dashing prince. But you know what? We really just want to talk about the Fairy Godmother! After all, she's the only one in the story who has magical powers--and we'd take having a ton of magic powers over being the star of the ball any day.
Now, turning a pumpkin into a carriage might not come in all that useful in everyday life, nor do we really have much interest in transforming simple mice into horses. We do, however, think that she has a ton of magical potential to make any evening one to remember! If that's the sort of magical power you'd like to have, then maybe a bit of her magic can rub off on you when you dress up in this officially licensed Women's Fairy Godmother Costume!
This costume takes its inspiration from the character in Disney's animated Cinderella. The costume starts with a light blue sleeveless dress that has beautiful white patterns all over it. The hook & loop fastener at the back of the neck makes this dress easy to put on, and the skirt has an attached petticoat to help add volume.
The hooded jacket is made out of the same blue material and slips on over your shoulders. Finally, the costume comes with a magenta bow that attaches to the front to bring the whole look together. Once you have it on, you might be ready to grant a few wishes with your newfound power!
Now, it's time to get out there and help out a stepdaughter in need, even if that means getting her a pair of glass slippers and accompanying her to a costume party!
Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review