- Pair of Gloves
- Women's Pop Art Zombie Costume
- Shirt, skirt, leggings: 97% polyester, 3% spandex stretch knit; vest: 100% polyester
- Pullover mock-turtleneck shirt has printed graphics on front
- Skirt & leggings both have elastic waistbands, printed graphics
- Vest has appliqued black ribbon edging
- Foam gloves have printed fingernails
|Small||Waist||24" - 34"||61cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Waist||26" - 36"||66cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Vest Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|Medium||Leggings Length||39 1/2"||100cm|
|Large||Waist||29" - 40"||74cm - 102cm|
|Large||Vest Length||15 1/2"||39cm|
|X-Large||Waist||32" - 42"||81cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Vest Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
|X-Large||Leggings Length||40 1/2"||103cm|
This is a Women's pop art zombie costume.
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Mostly goodSubmitted: April 24, 2020Reviewed By: Erin B | April 24, 2020Height: 5'9"Weight: 190I really like this costume. It’s really cute. It fits oddly though and the glove lining is terrible. (For reference, I’m 5’6” and 190 lbs, I wear a US Women’s size 14, but I’m small chested and have a 32” waist.) I ordered an XL. The leggings are pretty long and bunch up around my ankles, but fit well everywhere else. The vest and skirt fit well too, but the skirt’s clingy material allows you to see the bottom shirt seam. The sleeves on the shirt are really baggy around my forearms and wrists. Since it’s supposed to look like skin it should be more form fitting. The gloves are stretchy, but the lining that is only on the inside ofone side of the love is not. I tore it in multiple places just trying on the gloves. I’m going to remove it. I still love the costume though and I’m going to rock it. The print on it is vibrant and beautiful.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.