- 100% polyester brocade fabric
- Kimono has fabric tie at right waist
- Black collar has hook & loop fastener strip at back
- Waist sash has hook & loop fastener at back, concealed by fabric bow
- Toy weapon sold separately
- Officially licensed, exclusive
|Small||Waist Sash Length||36"||91cm|
|Medium||Waist Sash Length||39"||99cm|
|Large||Waist Sash Length||42"||107cm|
|X-Large||Waist Sash Length||45"||114cm|
Attire for a Samurai Showdown
O-Ren Ishii. She's a master assassin, a leader, and one heck of a snappy dresser. Her outfit draws inspiration from classic kimonos worn by samurai, which means that it's both elegant and it allows her to move gracefully in the middle of a duel! Now, you have her signature look from Kill Bill Vol. 1.
This Kill Bill O-Ren Ishii Costume comes with everything you need to look like the Quentin Tarantino character. It comes with a white kimono, like the one she wears during the Showdown at the House of the Blue Leaves. It cinches with a fabric tie and comes with a waist sash. The black collar adds the finishing touch to the look. Hattori Hanzo steel sold separately… exclusively at Mr. Hanzo's shop, in person, in Japan.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review