- Faux-patent-leather outer shell, spiderweb-printed fabric lining
- Zipper around 5 of the 6 sides
- Wallet measures 8.5" long, 5.5" wide, 1" thick
- Wrist strap clips to zipper pull with silver-tone metal lobster-claw clasp
- Outer shell has photo on one side of Boris Karloff & Elsa Lanchester as the Monster and Bride from the 1935 movie Bride of Frankenstein; reverse has printed phrase "We Belong Dead"
- Inside has zipper coin pouch, slots for cash and 2 cards
- Officially licensed
Dead but Dapper
Famous horror monsters certainly do enjoy a nice, upholstered coffin and a few scenic bats, but their decorative tastes go well beyond Transylvanian collars and ripped, bloody Victorian clothing. They like to update their wardrobes just like the rest of us. This officially licensed We Belong Dead Glittery Faux Patent Coffin Wallet would be an excellent choice for any discriminating horror hero (or fan). The coffin-shaped wallet has a glittery green faux leather exterior printed with the words "We Belong Dead" in fancy lettering and unzips to reveal an interior lined with spiderweb-print fabric.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review