- Coat w/ attached capelet
- Vest w/ attached dickey
- Boot covers
- 100% polyester velvet, satin, lace & interlock knit; 60% polyester/40% nylon brocade
- Black velvet coat has attached bat-style cape
- Maroon cuffs end w/ lace frills
- Decorative silver-tone filigree buttons run down the front of vest
- Vest has brocade front, interlock back; self-fabric waist ties for fit adjustment
- Silver satin dickey has frilly lace front & faux gem at neck, buttons at back
- Faux leather boot tops have folded-over cuffs w/ elastic bands at top & under shoe
- Velvet top hat has maroon satin band around crown, wire in edge of brim
|Medium||Vest Chest||40" - 44"||102cm - 112cm|
|Large||Vest Chest||44" - 48"||112cm - 122cm|
|Large||Coat Length||44 1/2"||113cm|
|X-Large||Vest Chest||48" - 54"||122cm - 137cm|
Blood-Sucking Made Easy
It’s not the easiest life, luring victim after victim into the dark in order to feed. If only there was some way to make vamps more charming and appealing. Well, with this Victorian Dracula Vampire Costume, you’ll look like the most enchanting vampire anyone has ever met. In fact, most of your victims won’t suspect you to be a blood-sucking monster at all. When you look as classy as you will with this costume, you’ll be welcomed into any soirée. You could make the whole shindig your personal blood-buffet!
Be the most stylish vampire waltzing through the party scene this Halloween. Most thirsty vamps depend on super-strength and a hypersensitive smell to hunt down their victims but you won’t. Toss on this elegant ensemble and all the juiciest specimens will gladly come right up to you! Barley lift a finger and plenty of willing-dupes will be lined up waiting to be drained of their sweet, delicious life force.
Design & Details
The black velvet coat has an attached bat-styled cape. There are also maroon cuffs with lace frills. Decorative silver-tone filigree buttons run down the front of the vest. The vest has a brocade front and an interlock back. There are also self-fabric waist ties for fit adjustments. The silver satin dickey has a frilly lace front and faux gems at the neck and there are buttons at the back. Faux leather boot tops with fold-over cuffs and elastic bands at the tops and under the shoes are included. Lastly, add the velvet top hat decorated with a maroon satin band and designed with a wire edged brim.
A Bloody Good Time
If you’re looking for the easiest way to feed as a vampire, then you need this Dracula costume. Blend into the top tier of humanity and make any and every party into your personal vampire feeding frenzy!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review
Earn 10 Points