- Pair of gloves
- Makeup Kit (Not included with rental)
- Wig (Not included with rental)
- Grand Heritage Joker Costume
- 100% polyester poplin, satin & broadcloth fabrics
- Long purple poplin jacket lined with red satin; center-front buttons, false pocket flaps
- Gray geometric print shirt hat buttons at center front & at sleeve cuffs
- Vivid green poplin vest has satin back & lining, front buttons
- Gold satin necktie has diamond print
- Purple pinstripe pants have elastic back waistband, front zipper fly
- Green & brown wig is synthetic hair on mesh cap
- Deluxe Joker makeup kit includes scar prosthetics
- Officially licensed
|Small||Pant Waist||26" - 34"||66cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Pant Waist||34" - 42"||86cm - 107cm|
|Large||Shirt Length||29 1/2"||75cm|
|Large||Pant Waist||36" - 44"||91cm - 112cm|
|X-Large||Pant Waist||40" - 48"||102cm - 122cm|
And here? Here's the clown prince of crime himself: The Joker.
We're pretty sure that if people were to be truly honest there would be as many fans out there for the Joker as Batman. And why not? The Joker is deadly, tragic, hilarious, and of course, Batman's nemesis. Batman wouldn't be half the superhero he is if he didn't have to face off with his polar opposite, the Joker.
One of the best things about the Joker (or at least it's considered one of the best things based on a poll circulating the office) is the different renditions of Joker. For each film or show adaption, his face and demeanor are all a little different, but it's all the same psycho clown we all know and love. For instance, there's the crazy maniac from the original Batman cartoons, the vivid sly Joker from the Burton version, and of course, Christopher Nolan's dark chaotic Joker. Making pencil's disappear? Parading around as a nurse? There was no telling what this Joker was up to and we loved it.
If you're as much of a fan as we are, then perhaps you need this Ultimate Grand Heritage Joker Costume. It includes a long purple poplin jacket with red lining. There's also the gray printed button-up shirt, green poplin vest, gold satin necktie, and purple pinstripe pants. It also comes with the green and brown wig, a deluxe Joker make-up kit, and scar prosthetics. You'll have everything you need to wander around town causing a ruckus. Just don't create too much of a ruckus. We're pretty sure you wouldn't want to be mistaken as the actual Joker and get carted off to Arkham. Although, parading around as a person who dresses up as the Joker for fun totally sounds like something the Joker would do...
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you are being fun-of-a-kind with #fundotcom.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @fundotcom_ and tag us with #fundotcom.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review