- Neck Tie
- 97% polyester 3% cotton poplin, velvet & broadcloth fabrics
- White broadcloth blouse has elastic at neck & sleeve cuffs
- Black velvet vest has back zipper, ribbon lacing at center front and attached apron
- Hooded cape fastens w/ hook & loop tab neck tie can be tied at front as desired
- Dress styled as vest, skirt & apron over white peasant blouse
- NOTE: Hooded cape with attached neck tie fastens with hook & loop tab, for size 12 months
- Also available in child, adult & plus sizes
- Exclusively, made by us!
|12 Months||Sleeve Length||5"||13cm|
|12 Months||Dress Length||18"||46cm|
|12 Months||Cape Length||11"||28cm|
|18 Months||Sleeve Length||6"||15cm|
|18 Months||Waist||20 1/2"||52cm|
|18 Months||Dress Length||21"||53cm|
|18 Months||Cape Length||13"||33cm|
Let’s be honest, the world is a crazy place. It often seems to us that things are changing at an alarming pace; it can be hard to stay on top of things and feel in control.
But then your little girl pulls on your skirt hem in the kitchen and asks you for this Toddler Riding Hood Costume, and all seems right with the world. She doesn’t yet have a smartphone, or think about boys, or have to worry about health insurance. And there is something about a little girl wanting to dress in the timeless frock of Little Red that just melts our hearts. It’s so sweet. So innocent. So completely classic and cute. Politics has no place in Red’s basket; the newest health craze can’t compare to the sweets she has baked for Grandma. Little Red Riding Hood is pure, family-friendly goodness--and your little girl wants to be a part of it. Yay.
So take a deep breath and enjoy the sweetness of your child in this cute costume! Everything else may be crazy, but this seems so simple. She’s wearing the dress (styled as a vest, skirt, and apron over white peasant blouse) with pride, and ever since she’s gotten it, she hasn’t taken off the red hooded cape (you remember those days when wearing the same thing over and over again was cool, don’t you?). So go ahead and fill her basket with cookies and cakes made with real sugar (gasp!), because while it’s true that there’s plenty of to worry about in life, there’s also so much to be grateful for...like your little one’s joy in wearing this costume!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review