- Vest w/ Attached Shirt Sleeves
- Dickey w/ Attached Ascot
- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester satin, shantung, brocade, velvet & taffeta fabrics
- Brocade vest has black satin back w/ self-fabric ties for fit adjustment
- Double-breasted vest has brocade front w/ velvet shawl collar & functional silver-tone metal filigree buttons
- Gray shantung shirt sleeves on vest have French-style buttoned cuffs
- Shantung dickey has peaked collar, front button, sewn-on dark red taffeta ascot
- Satin cape has high foam collar, black shell & deep red lining; fastens w/ chain looped over 2 buttons at neck
- Bat-shaped metal pin is set w/ heart-shaped faux gem
- Gloves have button at wrist
- Also available in standard size
Nothing But the Classics
Your friend is throwing a “classic” costume party—cool! We love the classics. Everyone has to dress as something from the original canon of costumes: mummy, witch, skeleton, pumpkin, pirate, flapper, and of course, vampire! Well, you know which you’ll pick. You’re practically nocturnal anyway, you adore bats (they get a bad rep for no reason), and you’re not squeamish around blood.
But there is also a classic costume contest with a big prize: bragging rights for the whole year! So you can’t show up in any DIY Vampire costume, no way! For you, it must be this Men’s Plus Size Midnight Vampire Costume if you hope to take home the prize. It’s classic, but with flair and fine detailing that says to the judges, “I take this whole costume thing pretty seriously and don’t skimp when there are bragging rights at stake.” Wow. That’s a mouthful for a costume, but hey, you do you!
The centerpiece of this luxe and eye-catching look is the satin cape—it has a high collar, black shell, and blood-red lining. It fastens at your neck over the dickey, which has its own peaked collar and sewn-on taffeta ascot. But the look doesn’t stop there! The double-breasted brocade vest has a velvet shawl collar and a black satin back. This look will win because of the amazing details, such as the bat-shaped metal pin and gloves that button at the wrist. You look amazing!
All that’s left to do is to add appropriate makeup and carry around a glass of dark red liquid all night and you’ll haunt the dreams of everyone else who thought they could win against you! It’s not hard to come up with classic costume ideas, but executing them this well is a skill few can master! Well done.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review