- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester short-pile faux fur
- Jumpsuit has front zipper
- Suit has contrasting neck band "collar" and embroidered dog tag
- Printed spots on back & sleeves
- Stuffed tail attaches to back of suit w/ hook & loop fastener
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs have printed paw pads, can flip back to free the hands
- Hood has hook & loop fastener on chin strap
- Hood has fiberfill stuffing between shell & lining for shape
- Top of hood has soft-sculpted muzzle & ears, embroidered & appliqued eyes & nose
- Shoe covers have elastic at ankles & under foot
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Time to Join the Gang
It’s time to hang out with your favorite mystery-solving teens from. You know, Shaggy, Velma, and Daphne. Oh, and Fred was always an alright guy. You will, of course, be the star of the show, the lovable and cowardly canine, Scooby Doo! You won’t even need to undergo some crazy cartoony transformation. Nope. All you will need is our amazing and exclusive Deluxe Scooby Doo costume.
Design & Details
Your very own Hanna-Barbera makeover is actually much easier than you’d think. Start it off by jumping on into this brown furry jumpsuit. It is made of polyester short-pile faux fur and there are printed spots on the back and sleeves. There is a blue-collar around the neck along with the embroidered dog tag on the chest.
The Scooby hood will stay put with the help of a hook and loop fastener on the chinstrap. It has a fiberfill stuffing between the shell and lining to hold its shape. The muzzle and ears at the top of the hood are soft-sculpted while the eyes and nose are embroidered and appliqued.
The stuffed tail also attaches on to the back of the suit using the same kind of fastener as the hood. There are mitts attached to the jumpsuit for the front paws however the back paws are not. They are included but as a pair of shoe covers rather than as a part of the jumpsuit.
We Got Some Work To Do Now
You’ll be cracking plenty of cases and unmasking tons of mischievous criminals before you know it. However, keep in mind that it will be Halloween and there will be an awful lot of people wearing masks. So make sure you know for sure that you have your perp before just running around and unmasking any random person you see.
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review