- Eye Mask
- Pair of Wrist Cuffs
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Boot Tops
- Jumpsuit, headpiece, gloves & shoe covers: 95% polyester, 5% spandex stretch knit soft velvet; Cuffs & collar: 100% polyester; Collar backing: 100% polypropylene
- Jumpsuit has center back zipper closure
- Pull over jester style hood with fiber filled horns attached at top
- Felt eye mask has elastic band
- Collar piece has attached pom poms at front with hook and loop closure at back
- Satin wrist cuffs have elastic middle
- Soft velvet stretch knit gloves
- Foot covers have elastic ankle band and elastic at bottom with elastic foot band
- DC officially licensed
|2X||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|3X||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
Usually, hanging out upside down sounds like a lot of fun, but when that do-gooding bat and his little sidekick come around, you tend to want to keep both feet planted. You’re not sure how he affords all those hard-hitting tools and gizmos, but you’d sure love to have his funding! Maybe sometime you should rob Bruce Wayne… Then you’d have enough money to show that bat a good time!
As for now, dropping in to pull Joker out of another bind will have to do! Rolling off your ledge, you fall twenty feet with ease. Landing like a cat, you hit the Bat-Release button on the cage holding Joker before the Dynamic Duo can react. The Joker wastes no time in activating his back up laughing gas and before you know it, you two are giggling as you race out of another dastardly trap. One day you’ll get that Batman!
Cool and Composed
The best way to show off your kinda crazy side is with this Plus Size Deluxe Harley Quinn Costume. You will love the classic style of the costume, from the ruffled sleeves to the fold-over boots. The bouncy baubles on the hat and the crazy kerchief are enough to make any harlequin happy! Feeling like a Jester is usually not so great, but in this costume it just feels right.
Harley an Inconvenience
If you are looking for the perfect Harley Quinn costume, then this is the one for you! Fighting off heroes is easy enough in it, but you might have more trouble getting snared by Ivy!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review
Earn 10 Points