- Pair of Shoes
- 2 Pairs of Laces (black and orange)
- All man made canvas uppers, rubber soles
- Hi-top lace up shoes
- All over print of Michael Myers
- Black and orange pairs of laces
- Officially licensed
|Size 5||Foot Bed Length ( heel to toe)||9"||23cm|
|Size 6||Foot Bed Length ( heel to toe)||9 1/4"||23cm|
|Size 7||Foot Bed Length ( heel to toe)||9 1/2"||24cm|
|Size 8||Foot Bed Length ( heel to toe)||10"||25cm|
|Size 9||Foot Bed Length ( heel to toe)||10 1/4"||26cm|
|Size 10||Foot Bed Length ( heel to toe)||10 1/2"||27cm|
|Size 11||Foot Bed Length ( heel to toe)||11"||28cm|
|Size 12||Foot Bed Length ( heel to toe)||11 1/4"||29cm|
|Size 13||Foot Bed Length ( heel to toe)||11 3/4"||30cm|
Michael Myers sure is persistent. We've watched every one of the Halloween movies to date. How many times has he been "killed" in the movies? Almost too many to count! He's been shot, blown up, hit by a truck, and trapped inside of a burning building. And Mike? Well, he just walks it off like it was nothing. He's proof that you can never keep a good horror movie villain down. The guy has some spectacular plot armor... and quite frankly, we love it. In fact, we love it so much that we've captured that relentless attitude in a pair of officially licensed and exclusive high top shoes that you can add to your wardrobe!
These Michael Myers Halloween Shoes combine the devious and unstoppable style of Halloween's dastardly villain, with a simple high top design that's comfortable enough for everyday wear. The shoes have an all-over print of Michael wielding a knife. The orange laces and accents add a uniquely Halloween splash of color and the back of the shoes even have "Halloween" along the back strap. Put that all together and you have a style that cannot be stopped, just like Michael Myers himself!
- Jordans For Horror FansSubmitted: September 11, 2022Reviewed By: Donoven A Kelley | September 11, 2022Height: 5' 6"Weight: 130 lbsSize Ordered: Size 9Most reviewers claim these shoes run small and recommend getting one size larger. Since half sizes are not available this does make sense. I generally wear a men's size 9. I must have a narrow foot because the single whole size larger was too big for me. I contemplated for a week whether or not to just keep them and add insoles. I'm glad I decided against it and opted to return them for an exchange. CS was very understanding and friendly. New pair is currently on the way. These are "special" shoes. I'm a huge fan of the film and would only wear them during the season. I suggest to keep the toe stuffed with stiff butcher paper or repurpose those plastic shopping bags. Keep them dry--not in a humid basement like mine nor in the fluctuating seasonal temps in my house's eaves.
Wearing mine for the 1st time to a 24 hour Horror movie event. Super stoked!
Looks best with the richly contrasting orange laces.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I LOVE ME SOME HORROR-fied shoes on my Feet!! 5 StarsSubmitted: April 21, 2022Reviewed By: Richard Wilson host of 'Nightmares, Tears, Anyone? on Youtube | April 21, 2022Height: 6' 4"Weight: 220Size Ordered: Size 13
- Five Stars
- Five StarsSubmitted: October 12, 2022Reviewed By: Anonymous | October 12, 2022Size Ordered: Size 12
- Five Stars
- Five Stars