- Men's OppoSuits Tetris Suit
- 100% polyester, 200% amazing according to the product label
- Suit jacket is fully lined
- 2 button closure in jacket front, false pocket flaps
- Necktie matches suit, and it's not a clip-on so learn how to tie a tie already!
- Pants have button and hook closure over zipper
- Front and back pants pockets
- Pants intentionally long for styling on casual footwear
- Some tailoring may be required, suits are made to be tailored w/ ease
- *NOTE: OppoSuits have a slim-fit design, please consult size chart
|38||Jacket Chest||41 1/2"||105cm|
|38||Pants Waist||34 1/2"||88cm|
|40||Pants Inseam||33 1/2"||85cm|
|42||Jacket Chest||44 1/2"||113cm|
|44||Pants Waist||37 1/2"||95cm|
|44||Pants Inseam||34 1/2"||88cm|
|46||Pants Inseam||34 3/4"||88cm|
|48||Jacket Chest||50 1/2"||128cm|
Personality is a Puzzle
You’re an enigma. No matter how many times people try to figure you out, you flip the angle and show them a whole new form. Sometimes, you fit in perfectly with your surroundings and sometimes, you defy the very structure laid out before you. Sometimes, you take your time to find your place. Other times, you come crashing into the scene like a meteor. And sometimes, you clear the way to score an unfathomable amount of points. Noticing a trend here? Do we need to spell it out for you? You’re just like the many pieces in a Tetris game.
Boom! Mind blown, right? The video game that you spent hours mastering on your console has finally rubbed off on you. It’s sharpened your mind, your game and your personality, and now it wants to sharpen your wardrobe with this Tetris Opposuit. This suit combines classic style with a classic video game. The suit and pants combination is designed from a fabric that incorporates all of the Tetris pieces on the exterior. The matching tie makes sure you’re looking dapper, but also a bit puzzling.
Keep Them Guessing
When people catch a glimpse of you wearing this, they won’t be able to get a good read on you. Do you belong to the right or the left? Should they press down on the d-pad to make accelerate your arrival, or should they play it cool, letting you casually drift into your place? It leaves them guessing, which is what style is all about!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review