- Men's Blue Snowman Suitmeister
- 100% polyester, 200% amazing according to the product label
- Suit jacket is fully lined
- 2 button closure in jacket front, false pocket flaps
- Necktie matches suit, and it's not a clip-on so learn how to tie a tie already!
- Pants have button and hook closure over zipper
- Front and back pants pockets
- Pants intentionally long for styling on casual footwear
- Some tailoring may be required, suits are made to be tailored w/ ease
- Suitmeister has a slim-fit design, please consult size chart
How happy were you about snow days growing up? Well, probably not as happy as you are about snow days as a grown up. Snow days these days are the best! The snow keeps piling up around the windows and doors then you get that amazing phone call or email saying not to come in, the streets are too dangerous. The day is yours due to the beautiful glorious white stuff that is filling your yard. The only thing for you to do is shovel the sidewalks and driveway the rest of the day is yours!
When you're an adult, snowmen can be taken to a whole new level. With your grown-up human body, you can roll a league of little snowmen that look like they're ready to attack your neighbor's yard. Or roll a giant Paul Bunyan with a dyed blue ox. If you're a true fan of winter then you probably have a few extra plaid shirts, for the handsome snow woodsman. And after you're done reveling in that winter wonderland, head back indoors to drink a whole vat of hot cocoa. If not then, when?
So, next time the forecast is predicting a blizzard and you know your coworkers are going to start whining show your support for old man winter with this dashing snowman suit. It's time to stand up for so-called "bad weather". Stroll on in singing, Baby It's Cold Outside. Who knows, people might get on board. After all, we all could use a snow day!
Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review