- Pair of Hands
- Pair of Feet
- 100% polyester faux fur, fabric, & fiberfill; 100% natural latex face, horns, fingers, toes
- Tunic outer shell is long-pile faux fur; fabric ties at back of neck
- Tunic body has satin lining, fiberfill padding between lining & shell for bulky look
- Stuffed faux fur tail sewn to back of tunic
- Faux fur pants have elastic waistband
- Molded latex mask covers face, top & sides of head
- Eye openings are above character eyeballs--will limit vision
- Mask has tufts of faux fur on top & sides
- Three-fingered hands are molded latex w/ tuft of faux fur on back
- Feet have molded latex toes w/ faux fur on top & around heel
- Feet have elastic heel bands, hook & loop fastener on fur portion
- Officially licensed, exclusive
|Medium||Pants Waist||30" - 40"||76cm - 102cm|
|Medium||Pants Length||42 1/2"||108cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||34" - 44"||86cm - 112cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||38" - 47"||97cm - 119cm|
|X-Large||Pants Length||43 1/2"||110cm|
Rock God of the Labyrinth
For obvious reasons, everyone has always thought that Jareth was the ruler of Rock music in the Labyrinth. He's got that whole Dance Magic thing going on and all of the best tunes were courtesy of the Goblin King. But after Sarah split, there didn't seem to be much to sing about. Everyone thought that the days of getting Chilly Down were over until the surprisingly silent Ludo showed up. Turns out that his skills at singing rocks into submission extended even further. He's pretty epic at singing Rock music, too!
So, now it's time to form a whole band. Hoggle is pretending he doesn't want to join and a few of the other goblins are still holding out to see what Jareth thinks. Then again, maybe it would be best for a few of the local boulders to join up. They're great percussionists, after all. The biggest thing that we're in need of, though, is for someone to really give a voice to our favorite gentle giant. What do you think? Do you have the lungs to sing out for Ludo!?
If you're ready to leap into the Labyrinth in a truly big way, you need look no further than this officially licensed Ludo costume. Our in-house Made by Us design team created this complete ensemble so you can bring your favorite 80's movie character to life. The outfit begins with a satin-lined tunic covered in long-pile fur and enough stuffing to give you Ludo's larger-than-life look. Molded latex creates Ludo's iconic face, three-fingered hands, and matching feet. All you'll need to supply is the talent, which we know you have in droves!
Ludo is Life!
While the most quotable lines of Labyrinth are usually held by others, we have to admit that the lyrics of Ludo's tunes are pretty easy to remember! Gear up in this officially licensed Ludo costume for a great time or team up with others by picking out more from our Labyrinth line.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review