Main Menu
Main Content
Irregular Choice Pokemon Trainers Club Bag Irregular Choice Pokemon Trainers Club Bag Alt 1 Irregular Choice Pokemon Trainers Club Bag Alt 2 Irregular Choice Pokemon Trainers Club Bag Alt 3 Irregular Choice Pokemon Trainers Club Bag Alt 4
Irregular Choice Pokemon Trainers Club Bag
Product Description

Pokemon Irregular Choice Trainers Club Bag

$199.99 Up to 13 % off – See low price in cart
or 4 interest-free payments of $50.00 with Pay with Sezzle Information
Includes & Highlights
Item #IRRB136-09A
Items Included
  • Bag
  • Shoulder Strap
Product Highlights
  • 100% polyurethane faux leather makes up 70% of the bag; remaining 30% is fabric
  • Top zipper closure under a flap that fastens w/ magnetic snap
  • Length-adjustable strap can be configured a a single strap for a shoulder bag, or as double shoulder straps for a backpack
  • Strap clips to D-rings on sides of bag (for shoulder bag) or back of bag (for backpack)
  • Inner patch and zipper pockets
  • Printed, appliqued, & embroidered graphics
  • Officially licensed
Product Description

Poké-Paradise

It's time for some serious training! Charmander, do 100 push-ups. Gyrados, let's see you do 50 laps around the island. Vaporeon, it's time to work on your Aqua Tail attack! Magikarp? Well, you can just splash in the corner! Actually... on second thought, the weather looks so nice, so maybe it's just time to take a break.

Irregular Choice has caught the whole Pokémon crew in the midst of some rest and relaxation! After all, all work and no play make Charmander a dull lizard. This bag is a cute way to bring your trainer necessities with you on the run and has some captivating Poké-style to boot!

Fun Details

This Irregular Choice Pokémon Trainers Club Bag is a purse inspired by some of the greatest Pokémon of all time. The bag features a picturesque scene of a tropical island, with various Pokémon relaxing on the beach and in the water. The sides of the bag have shimmering sequins on them, and the top of the bag has a metallic gold handle so you can carry it. It also has an adjustable shoulder strap so you can wear it around your shoulder during your next Pokémon adventure. Add it to your daily style or keep it as a centerpiece to your collection.

Fun-of-a-Kind Favs

Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here. Please review our Privacy Policy

Questions & Answers 

There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Reviews 

There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!

Write A Review