Funky Punky Bones Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
WHO SAID SKELETONS HAD TO BE SPOOKY?
There's a certain expectation that bones are instantly a sign of tragic death and horrific terror. Hasn't anyone seen that great cartoon about the skeletons dancing and playing xylophone music off each other!? What's so horrifying about that!? Especially when we get closer to that glorious season where the veil between our world and the next gets a little thinner, it is time to see some of the undead as an opportunity for some bright friendships.
We're not talking about dropping down all our guard. Obviously, the drooling zombies and hungry ghouls are still ones to watch out for... but when you see a skipping skelly come down the walk with a tote of candy, whistling a delightful tune, the first response shouldn't be running away. We should be asking where the heck a skeleton learned to whistle!
Good for us, it looks like you might be able to help introduce the world to a pretty amazing little skelly, too! With this Funky Punky Bones Costume, your little miss can show what a bit of good cheer can do to brighten up an otherwise grayscale undead environment! This black dress is only the beginning. The printed neon bones in the front show that not all skeletal systems were made equal! The matching stretchy black tights might make the outfit complete, but the addition of the multi-colored tulle neon skirt and sleevelets make sure that this is a look that is going to be remembered!
WHEN A RAINBOW ENDS IN A GRAVEYARD
Who knew all the undead needed to get a little more lively was a decent splash of color!? Well, a bit of neon certainly goes a long way and these bones are definitely ready to go on a candy hunt and bring some bright cheer to a holiday that sometimes gets an unfair reputation for only dark and spooky.
- 100% polyester w/ spandex/nylon blend tights
- Black dress w/ elastic top
- Printed neon skeleton in front
- Attached tulle multi-color neon skirt
- Stretchy black tights w/ neon print bones
- Sleevelets w/ neon print bpnes and elastic band to fit around finger
- Tutu dress
- Footless tights
|Small (4-6)||Chest||22" - 25"||56cm - 64cm|
|Small (4-6)||Waist||20" - 25"||51cm - 64cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Chest||25" - 30"||64cm - 76cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Waist||25" - 30"||64cm - 76cm|
|Large (12-14)||Chest||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Large (12-14)||Waist||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!