- Padded Shirt
- Padded Pants
- 100% polyester
- Shirt fastens with Hook and Loop fastener at back of neck
- Pants have elastic waist with attached feet
- Shirt sleeves and pants legs have sequential elastic bands with stuffing between them
- Headpiece fastens with Hook and Loop fastener in the back
- Collar fastens with Hook and Loop fastener in the back
- Officially licensed, exclusive!
|18 Months||Sleeve Length||14"||36cm|
|18 Months||Shirt Length||17 1/2"||44cm|
|18 Months||Waist||18" - 26"||46cm - 66cm|
|18 Months||Pants Outseam||19"||48cm|
|2T||Waist||18" - 27"||46cm - 69cm|
|2T||Pants Outseam||19 1/2"||50cm|
|4T||Waist||21" - 31"||53cm - 79cm|
|X-Small||Shirt Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|X-Small||Waist||20" - 33"||51cm - 84cm|
|Small||Waist||20" - 30"||51cm - 76cm|
What Did You Do, Ray?
He seemed so harmless. After all, he's made of marshmallows, so it's pretty easy to see why Ray might imagine him! How much damage could he even do? Well, it turns out... sort of a lot! The Ghostbusters are barely able to stop his rampage in the 1984 film! Of course, in the end, the ragtag group of heroes does end up defeating Gozer the Gozerian, but it was a pretty close call. It's probably a good thing Ray didn't think of something even scarier than this soft and fluffy dude!
We recommend that don't try summoning a giant monster to your neighborhood just to get Stay Puft to join your Ghostbusters group costume. The team was able to get him under control last time, but who knows how much havoc he could cause this time around! Instead, employ the help of your little one! Your toddler will look adorable "terrorizing" the neighborhood in this Ghostbusters Stay costume!
Design & Details
Based on the iconic movie villain, this Ghostbusters Stay Puft Costume is a toddler-sized outfit, perfect for your little one. The costume comes with a bubble bodysuit, which mimics the look of Stay Puft's marshmallowy body from the movie. It even comes with a sailor-style bib on top and a red neckerchief. The head is shaped like the Marshmallow Man's head and features a generous opening in the front for your child's face. It even has a little hat attached to the top! Finally, the legs feature the same puffy style to give your child a complete look.
If you're trying to perfect your family Ghostbusters group costume, then this Toddler Stay Puft Costume is the best way to finish out the look! With an adorable look straight from the movie, your little one might even steal the show this year!
Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here.
- What you see is not what you getSubmitted: October 12, 2022Reviewed By: Anonymous | October 12, 2022The head is not the same and is not nearly as big. It can’t be closed in the back and sits very tightly on the chin. The costume is not as fluffy as the picture either. The picture advertised needs to be changed to reflect what you actually get. I would not recommend this product or this company.Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend.