- Ghost Trap Prop
- Plastic Ghost Trap measures 14"L x 5"W x 7.5"H
- Trap doors on top open & close with push of a button
- Trap lights up, makes sound when trap doors open
- Hook at bottom can be slid onto belt if desired
- Requires 2 AA batteries, not included
- Phillips-head screwdriver (not included) required to open battery compartment on left side of trap
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Let's Bust Some Ghosts
You really can't take care of a ghost problem without the proper tools. If you try to do that kind of thing yourself, you'll end up on Youtube making a fool of yourself. Not that you won't get views, but probably not for the reason you wanted! That's why you've got to call the professionals to get your ghosts out of your house, hotel, or wherever they may roam. Those professionals are the Ghostbusters. They have the best bustin' tools on the planet, designed and developed by their very own Ray Stantz. We think he'd be pretty proud of what we've cooked up here for all the amateur Ghostbusters out there to own themselves.
Design & Details
The Ghostbusters have their tricks of the trade: the Proton Pack, the PKE meter, and the trusty Ghost Trap as you can see here. Our Ghost Trap accessory might not actually capture those paranormal anomalies, but it sure looks and sounds like it does. The full-size accessory looks just like the one in the films, with the recognizable sounds, and the top doors even open with the push of a button. It's officially-licensed and an exclusive! Pair it with any of our Ghostbusters costumes and other accessories and you will look like you've just been recruited to the Ghostbusters team.
Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here.
petal? (1 Answer)
- So much fun but will break easilySubmitted: December 26, 2021Reviewed By: Jess | December 26, 2021My son got this for Christmas.....yesterday. it's a lot of fun, and realistic. However , he has played with it for less than 12 hours and one side doesn't close correctly. He is disappointed. I am too, for $40Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Five StarsSubmitted: October 8, 2021Reviewed By: Shane | October 8, 2021Size Ordered: Standard
- Four StarsSubmitted: November 11, 2023Reviewed By: S.Hall | November 11, 2023Looks good, sounds good.
Trap opens and closes with a button press. Lights and sounds are good, works & looks as expected.
Very minor damage to part of the case but nothing terribly noticeable.
Some instructions of how to put in batteries would have helped but found it with no issues.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't Look at the Trap!Submitted: October 28, 2022Reviewed By: Kevin Carlson | October 28, 2022Unfortunately this thing is a decent looking piece of junk. The first trap I ordered arrived nearly split in two and the halves of the trap were not secured together. This exposed wires and left the doors and switch non-functional. The replacement trap I was sent worked exactly three times before the doors got stuck open and the lights and sounds inside the trap quit working. The use of bright plastic and no weathering makes this really look like a toy and is definitely not for a cosplayer looking for accuracy.
- Five StarsSubmitted: October 18, 2022Reviewed By: Anonymous | October 18, 2022Great for a cosplay accessory or just to display with your Ghostbusters collection. I think the fact that it has two different audio files for when the trap opens (one that's just the trap sound fx and one that has Slimer getting trapped) is a great touch.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Five Stars
- Five Stars
- Five Stars
- WHO YOU GONNA CALL?
- Five Stars