- USB Cable
- Plastic car w/ remote
- Car has non-removable USB-rechargeable battery w/ built-in charger cable
- Controller has range of up to 150 feet
- Controller requires 2 AA batteries (demo batteries included)
- Car measures approx. 16"L x 7"W x 5"H
- Officially licensed
Need for a Little Speed
We don't think anyone would argue that Vin Diesel's Dom from the Fast and Furious franchise is one of the coolest movie characters ever. We think it's more obvious that his car is even cooler. So grab this Mazda RX-7 1:10 Scale R/C Car from the Fast and Furious movies and get a small taste of what driving with Dom would be like. Just make sure to stay safe!
Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here.
- Not worth the moneySubmitted: December 8, 2020Reviewed By: Anonymous | December 8, 2020It doesn’t have throttle response control so when you pull the trigger, it just goes one speed. That’s it. You can’t feather your throttle how you would if you were actually drifting a real car. It also says it comes with a set of drifting tires, which I figured it would have rubber or some sort of a more grimy tire on the car and a set of plastic drift tires, but it has just two sets of plastic drift tires, so changing them doesn’t nothing.Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend.