- Backpack w/ Attached Hose & Wand
- 100% polyester
- Sturdy canvas construction w/ top zipper closure
- Length-adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Printed graphics
- Attached plastic tubing w/ foam wand at tip
- Wand attaches to body of backpack w/ hook & loop fastener dots
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Unlicensed Nuclear Accelerators
Listen, we get it. You want a REAL Proton Pack. You know, the kind that Peter Venkman and Ray Stantz use to blast ghosts into a weakened state. Everyone wants to have one of those. He's the thing though... we can't sell you an unlicensed nuclear accelerator that you wear on your back like a backpack. Not only would it be a little irresponsible on our part, but we actually don't have the Spengler technology needed to actually construct one. We can do the next best thing, though. This Ghostbusters Deluxe Proton Pack with Wand is the next best thing!
This awesome costume accessory puts the finishing touch on any Ghostbusters costume! It has a simple backpack style construction, so it features a zipper-style top and a large compartment inside. The exterior is constructed out of a durable canvas material and has printed graphics on the back to recreate the iconic pack from the movies. The want is attached with plastic tubing and attaches to the side of the backpack with simple hook and loop fasteners. You can use it to cosplay as your favorite Ghostbuster, or use it as a wacky and unique backpack to transport your books.
- It's OK.Submitted: April 15, 2022Reviewed By: Melanie | April 15, 2022This backpack was included with my deluxe GB costume from halloweencostumes.com
It is mediocre quality. Definitely a novelty backpack and not made for carrying heavy loads like laptops or books. The wand will most likely fall apart if handed too much so I wouldn't mess with it.
Overall, it's fun and comfortable to wear, perfect for a low budget GB costume and decently constructed. Just don't use it for every day activities.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.