- Bodysuit w/ Attached Vest & Jacket Panels
- Full-Head Mask
- Bow Tie
- Pair of Ears
- Pair of Mitts
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester jersey knit & brushed knit flannel fabrics; 70% acrylic, 30% polyester faux fur
- Faux fur bodysuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Striped jersey knit vest & flannel jacket panels have decorative buttons
- Plaid jersey bow tie has elastic neck band
- Full-head mask is rigid plastic covered w/ faux fur; ears snap into slots on top
- Mesh-covered eye openings allow limited vision
- Faux fur mitts have elastic cuffs
- Faux fur shoe covers have elastic at ankles & under foot
Fun For Everyone
In your family, you and your siblings rotate responsibilities with regard to family holidays. Thanksgiving is at Sharon’s, Christmas at Pat’s, New Year’s at Felicia’s. It’s a good system, and ensures that you and your large family all get to host something different each year. And this year, for the first time, you finally get to host your favorite holiday: Easter! You have it all set up, the Easter egg hunt, early spring themed hors d’oeuvres, an Easter ham, perfectly roasted and honey glazed in the oven. You’re just forgetting one thing—this fantastic Adult Deluxe Easter Bunny Costume!
In this classic and whimsical outfit, all the kids in the family will have an unforgettable time tracking down eggs filled with candy (and sometimes money), while your siblings will give you all the credit you deserve (finally!) as Easter Host Extraordinaire! No longer do you have to worry about boring old Halloween decorations, or all that redundant Christmas music—at least, not this year!
This festive jumpsuit is designed to maximize enjoyment for a delightful holiday celebration. It's covered in faux fur and has attached vest and jacket panels. The bow tie is secured on an elastic neck band. The mitts have elastic cuffs and can be removed easily for when you have to manage ham-cooking or serving responsibilities. Shoe covers wrap around feet and cinch at your ankles. Finally, the headpiece is faux fur-covered rigid plastic that requires minor assembly to attach the ears. You may also want to practice your hopping and jumping, just so you can stay in character for the kids.
In this look, and with the success of all your Easter-based efforts, your siblings might be tempted to just make Easter your permanent hosting responsibility. How great is that? You can have your favorite holiday, every year, and not have to worry about all those other celebratory days!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review