- Hooded Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Pair of Booties
- 100% polyester homespun gingham & faux shearling fabrics
- Hooded jumpsuit has back zipper
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs flip back to free hands
- Soft-sculpted ears on top of hood
- Booties have rib knit ankle cuffs
|0/3 Months||Onesie Length||19"||48cm|
|3/6 Months||Onesie Length||21"||53cm|
|6/9 Months||Torso||15 1/2"||39cm|
|6/9 Months||Onesie Length||23"||58cm|
|9/12 Months||Onesie Length||24"||61cm|
HOLD ON. LOOK AT THAT PICTURE AGAIN.
This is where we're pretty sure that we're supposed to try to make you think of how amazing this adorable outfit is going to look when it is in your hands. Our mind-reading skills are pretty well advanced, but we can't actually read your thoughts at the moment... but we're pretty sure that you haven't even seen a single word of this, so far. You're still just staring at that adorable kiddo in the bear costume and envisioning your own babe's face in it.
Perhaps we should just use this time to finish up our taxes or try for the hundredth time to beat the Emerald Weapon. Ugh, underwater levels, right? You know? Actually, you might have the right idea. We should just stare into the face of that adorable teddy bear babe and let the calm adorability of it wash over us. Find peace and stability in the face of pure cuteness. For once, we'll actually be one with Nirvana and understand our place in the cosmos!
Well, it simply would be wrong to keep this force of peace and wonder bound up in a warehouse, somewhere. It is our responsibility to make sure that your babe is able to fit into this Baby Bear Infant Costume post haste! This hooded jumpsuit has a back zipper for easy wear and is made of polyester and homespun gingham for the perfect temperature and cuddly feel for your little one. The mitts are sewn to the cuffs and flip back for either warmth or free hands and the booties have ankle cuffs for secure fitting as well. All you need to do next is pull the hood up and transform your tyke into a cub thanks to the soft-sculpted ears.
TALK ABOUT A BEAR HUG
You won't be able to put your kiddo down when you've seen them in this cuddly bear outfit. In fact, we're positive you haven't even read any of this because you are still looking at that adorable picture, just like we are!
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- It runs small!!!!Submitted: October 24, 2019Reviewed By: Kim | October 24, 2019Bought this for my grand daughter who will be turning 6 months old next month. I figured i would buy the 6-9 month size so she had a little room for clothes underneath. That wasn't possible. It was easy enough to get it on, though very snug. She looked ADORABLE. It's the cutest costume. We were unable however to get the hood back over her head to take it off of her. After enlarging the opening it came off very easily, My daughter is terrified to put her back in it so now i have to find a different costume. So Buyer beware and order 2 sizes up with this costume. IT IS NOT TRUE TO SIZE! I have included a picture for reference (before it all went horribly wrong) Now, keep in mind my grand daughter is not a big baby, she is petite. A petite 5 month old. And she is wearing the 6-9 month size costume.
- Way too Small. Can't get it on.Submitted: October 13, 2019Reviewed By: jen | October 13, 2019