- Vest w/ Attached Wings
- Front Codpiece
- Back Codpiece
- Pair of Gloves
- 83% polyester, 17% spandex bodysuit has deep V-neck, concealed zipper fly, elastic ankle stirrups
- Bodysuit inseams & hip cutouts are edged w/ strips of studded faux leather
- Faux leather vest has stretch knit sleeves w/ underarm cutouts
- Tops of sleeves have faux leather strips w/ stuffed spikes
- Wings hang from back edge of sleeves & fasten to vest body w/ metal snaps
- Codpieces fasten to vest & to each other w/ Hook and Loop fastener & webbing straps w/ parachute buckles
- Stretch knit gloves have stuffed spikes over knuckles
- All faux leather parts are decorated w/ metal studs
- Choker fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Officially licensed
Needs No Introduction
Need we say more? Gene Simmons is one of the defining faces (and tongues) of classic rock, and his band, KISS, was one of the most dynamic and influential musical acts of the 1970s and onward. Heck, KISS stopped being a band in the 90s and people still get dressed up in the outfits and put on the iconic face paint for cover bands and reunion shows. Little kids know who Gene Simmons is, and we’re not even sure how that's possible because many of them don’t even know what a VCR is. What we’re saying is, if you want to be as unforgettable as the bassist for KISS, then you have to pick up this Plus Size Authentic Gene Simmons KISS Costume.
Trust us, you won’t have to explain to a single person who you are or what your costume is. All night you can bask in the unparalleled levels of cool that Simmons cultivated over a career of fire-breathing and blood spitting stage presence.
You could close your eyes and still picture this costume almost perfectly. There’s the spandex bodysuit with a deep V-neck and elastic ankle stirrups. The inseams are edged with strips of studded faux leather, and a faux leather vest is also included, with faux leather strips and stuffed spikes. Wings hang from the back edges of the sleeves and fasten to the vest with snaps. Most importantly, codpieces fasten to the vest and to each other. To finish the complete look, stretch knit gloves with knuckle spikes and a neck choker are included, as well. We’re not gonna say that you could be as cool as the man himself, but in this outfit, you’re getting pretty close!
Don’t Forget the Makeup
Obviously, the most important part of the whole look is the instantly-recognizable face paint. Make sure you practice your lines and contours. You don’t want to mess up the thing that everyone will notice first. Now go out there and Rock N’ Roll All Night!
Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review