- Pair of Arm Wraps
- Pair of Leg Wraps
- Egyptian costume for men and women
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polypropylene fiberfill
- Pullover shirt has soft-sculpted fiberfill padding in chest and shoulders for muscular look
- Apron has striped waistband w/ ankh symbol on front, Hook and Loop fastener closure at back
- Collar has gold braid trim, fabric ties at back
- Striped headdress has elastic security band
- Molded plastic mask has elastic security band
- Mesh-covered arm & leg wraps fasten w/ Hook and Loop fastener strips
- Staff sold separately, but highly recommended!
Death and Friends
You know, the Grim Reaper can’t be expected lead everyone into the afterlife. Talk about a whole lot of souls to deal with, one entity shouldn’t have to handle it all! That’s why Grim’s dear friend, Anubis, is always happy to be of assistance. Sure, generally he just keeps tabs over the deceased in Egypt but he’s one god of death that is always willing to lend a helping hand.
Toss on this Adult Anubis Costume and you’ll transform into this powerful Egyptian deity. Some people may dress up as vampires or zombies but there aren’t many monsters that are more frightening than an embodiment of death. Anubis even led other Egyptian gods into the next life, so he would have no problem dealing with some overzealous creatures of the night. Take on Halloween this year with this divine costume and instead of leading everyone to the afterlife, why not lead your followers to the after-parties. Who knows, maybe you can even teach a few people all about the fascinating art of embalming!
The pullover shirt has soft-sculpted fiberfill padding in the chest and shoulders because if you’re a god you’ve got to be shredded, right? The apron has a striped waistband with an imprint of the ankh symbol on the front and a Hook and Loop fastener closure located on the back. A pair of mesh-covered arm and leg wraps can also be fastened with Hook and Loop fastener. The collar has a gold braid trim and secures with the fabric ties at the back. The striped headdress has an elastic security band to keep it perfectly placed atop your crown. Lastly, once you add the molded plastic mask your transformation will be complete!
Praise for Days
Take a look through our Egyptian-themed accessories and add a staff of your choosing to this costume. You’ll look like the mightiest god in the party scene this year, so don’t be surprised from all the praise you get!
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review