- Lined cape w/ attached foam collar
- Vest/shirt combo w/ chain trim
- 100% polyester tricot and interlock knit fabric
- Cape has stand-up foam collar, black outer shell & red lining
- Cape fastens w/ self-fabric ties at front of neck
- Sleeves & back of vest/shirt combo are black tricot; vest front is red interlock w/ black geometric print
- Vest/shirt combo has long gathered sleeves w/ elastic cuffs
- Vest front has two silver-tone metal fob chains, each anchored by a silver-tone button at each end
- Also available in plus size
|Large||Cape Length||48 1/2"||123cm|
|X-Large||Cape Length||48 1/2"||123cm|
You are a fearsome creature of the night and you’ve always known it.
Sure, the only prey that you’re apt to bring home was bought at the store, and your teeth are more suited to salad than bloodsucking, but somewhere beneath your relatively normal human exterior—a darkness lies in wait. It may be easy to hide now, sure, but how long before your boss asks how why you’re shopping for coffins at work, or why you’ve taken to working odd hours in the middle of the night? How long before you start buying shirts with bigger collars to spare the skin of your neck from the suns cruel stare? It’s probably best to acknowledge it so that you can move on and begin your life anew: you are an actual vampire. While we’re on the subject, no one is going to take a vampire in a button-up seriously, but as I’m sure you’ve guessed, we’ve got you covered.
Our Vampire Costume will suit your new life of darkness perfectly. The cape features a deliciously red inner lining and a shell as black as your soul (or whatever lies in the place your soul used to be…). The cape’s collar stands tall, and will hide any puncture scars you may or may not have, while also providing some protection from that jerk the sun. The vest shirt combo is equipped with both ruffles and decorative silver-tone chains so you won’t look like a novice to this whole vampire thing. Together this costume will strike fear into the hearts of any in the way of your nocturnal hobbies , including your boss so that you can continue your search for the perfect coffin in peace!
If you’re ready to embrace the changes in your life and walk into cold, immortal darkness with open arms, the Vampire Costume is ready to help you through that transformation. Believe us, you do not want the humiliation of showing up to a vampire party in khakis. Now you just have to figure out where to go to eat…
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review
Earn 10 Points