- Inner Mask
- Outer Mask
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Wrist Guards
- Pair of Boot Covers
- Leg Pouch
- Jumpsuit & masks: 96% spandex, 4% polyester; other pieces: 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit has back zipper, high stand-up collar
- Appliqued faux leather trim on front
- Jumpsuit legs have elastic bands under foot
- Inner mask has printed graphics to look like scarred skin
- Outer mask has molded plastic face plate, fabric hood w/ back zipper
- Both masks have mesh-covered eye openings and will restrict vision
- Gloves extend above wrists
- Wrist guards close w/ hook & loop fastener strips; decorative metal buckles
- Boot covers have hook & loop fastener strips at back, elastic bands under foot
- Leg pouch has elastic bands to stay in place
- Officially licensed
|Small||Chest||40" - 44"||102cm - 112cm|
|Medium||Chest||42" - 46"||107cm - 117cm|
|Large||Chest||44" - 48"||112cm - 122cm|
|X-Large||Chest||44" - 50"||112cm - 127cm|
Why So Serious?
Take a look at most of Marvel’s superheroes. They’re always scowling or putting on their serious face. Have you ever seen Wolverine? The guy wouldn’t know a joke if it slapped him across the face! And then there’s Cable. We think that stick-in-the-mud had his sense of humor surgically removed by Forge in an alternate future. Of course, then we have Deadpool. Thank the Phoenix Force for him. He might constantly be placed in the most dangerous situations a man could even find himself in, and yet he still finds the time to make a wisecrack or two. And that’s a good thing for you when you decide to cosplay as Deadpool.
Yes, that’s right. When you dress up as Deadpool, you get a free pass to make jokes, speak with unrestrained sarcasm, and act like a total goon. And guess what? That’s way more fun than acting like Cable. If you dressed up like Cable, then you would have to stand in the corner, scowling and grunted at everyone at the convention. Yes, Deadpool is your man.
This officially licensed Deadpool costume is a premium outfit that helps you look like the Merc with a Mouth. It comes with the bright red jumpsuit that looks like it was lifted straight from the pages of an old-school X-Force comic book. It has black accents along the sides and it even comes with a belt that has his symbol on the front. Both the gauntlets and boot covers are a matching red and black color scheme, but the dual masks are the real treat. It comes with the iconic mask with the large black eyes, but it also comes with a second mask! This second mask recreates the look of Wade Wilson’s scarred face, allowing you to roleplay as the mutant hero as you like.
Break the Fourth Wall
You don’t have to be serious for a second when you head out wearing this premium Deadpool costume! Since you’ll be portraying the Merc with a Mouth, you can act as wacky as you like. You can even break the fourth wall with this outfit!
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you are being fun-of-a-kind with #fundotcom.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @fundotcom_ and tag us with #fundotcom.
- Decent costumeSubmitted: March 31, 2021Reviewed By: Jenn B | March 31, 2021Height: 5' 7"Weight: 175Size Ordered: LargeSuit was decent quality, the accessories were all included and looked good. The zipper came off the first time he tried it on. The collar is extremely tight and I will have to add some fabric to prevent choking and not stress the zipper. All in all, its a fun costume but over priced for the actual sizing and qualityBottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.