- 54.5% polyester 45.5% acrylic long-pile faux fur
- Tunic fastens w/ fabric ties at back of neck; arm slits at upper front
- Stuffed stinger tail sewn to back of tunic
- Fur hood has stuffed antennae on top, Hook and Loop fastener tab closure under chin
- Also available in toddler, child & plus sizes
- NOTE: Standard Size and Large are the same size
You're gonna roll into the hive—er, the party, yellin' "black and yellow, black and yellow!" We mean, that's what we envision saying ourselves, if we were invited. Would you please do us a solid and pun for us just this once? Huge Wiz fans over here at FUN.com HQ.
With a stinger tail you'll have all the bee parts needed to dominate the fight for your right to part-ay! Er, we mean to pollinate your neighborhood.. And with the unmistakable yellow and black stripes, we're sure everyone is going to be loving the sweet pollen you've got to share! Styled as a tunic top, along with matching hood, you're sure to be the sweetest bee that's ever been seen. The sleeveless tunic looks great with a black shirt and tights (as pictured) but you can customize your look with other costume accessories or everyday apparel to get creative.
All the Buzz
With this fun costume, you could even sing a long to the baby bumblebee sing-a-long song, or just create quite the buzzzzzz at your costume party! (Sorry, we couldn't help it again.) Just get this classic black, and yellow look from us... and get ready for pollination season!
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Not As Fluffy As It LooksSubmitted: October 25, 2019Reviewed By: stinkusmcgee | October 25, 2019The costume is not as fluffy or as furry as it looks, and boy does it shed. I actually vacuumed it and used a sticky lint remover to try and get all the excess fur from the inside and outside. It's everywhere! Also the arm holes are in the front of the costume instead of the sides. Kind of pulls weird on my upper arms if they are just hanging at my sides. Probably will try some alterations of my own, maybe make the holes bigger.