- 100% polyester, 200% amazing according to the product label
- Suit jacket is fully lined with white satin
- 2 button closure in jacket front, false pocket flaps
- Necktie matches suit, and it's not a clip on so learn how to tie a tie already!
- Pants have button and hook closure over zipper
- Front and back pants pockets
- Pants intentionally long for styling on casual footwear
- Some tailoring may be required, suits are made to be tailored w/ ease
- Suits have a slim-fit design, please consult size chart
- Officially licensed, exclusive
|38||Pants Waist||34 1/2"||88cm|
|40||Pants Inseam||33 1/2"||85cm|
|44||Pants Waist||37 1/2"||95cm|
|44||Pants Inseam||34 1/2"||88cm|
|46||Pants Inseam||34 3/4"||88cm|
Earn your Stripes
Not everyone is born as bad as Beetlejuice. Most often, getting this nefarious takes a bit of training. First, becoming nefarious starts with little things. For instance, printing out signs around the office in the infamous "Comic Sans" font. To level up, start a rumor that a friend is moving halfway across the world then have a party for them and see what happens. Becoming a level of bad that will last past your afterlife takes a lot of work. Consider amping up your mischief by ordering pizzas to other people's houses, saying that you'll pay in cash. Make confessional posts on other people's social media when people forget to sign out at computer stores. Once you start causing trouble, your big bad ways start to become natural! The best part? You can wear your stripes before you earn them when you slip into this Beetlejuice Suit!
Fun Design & Details
This striped suit will help you transform into the legendary ghost with the most! It features a high-quality jacket with lining. The jacket has pockets in the lining for cards, a cell, or even Halloween event tickets. The jacket has two buttons down the front for a nice fit. While the two pocket flaps are just for looks, there's a breast pocket that can be used for boutonnieres or a pocket square. The striped pants are secured at the waist with a button as well as a hook closure. Polished off with a tie to make your Beetlejuice look extra sleek, this officially licensed costume is ready to raise trouble as soon as it arrives at your door!
Are you ready to take on this iconic character? This Beetlejuice Suit can be worn casually all day on Halloween or it can be paired with a wig and Beetlejuice makeup to create a look that's straight out of the movies!
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you are being fun-of-a-kind with #fundotcom.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @fundotcom_ and tag us with #fundotcom.
- Description IncorrectSubmitted: October 16, 2020Reviewed By: VM | October 16, 2020The quality of this costume is amazing, Well made suit and well worth the money. HOWEVER, the description is INCORRECT!! We ordered this one because it stated it had a purple lining and it DOES NOT! I called and was told that it never came with a purple lining and the description was wrong. I was very disappointed! Besides that the costume is very nice. Runs small.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.