- Ghoul w/ lights and sound
- Base assembly w/ instructions
- Ghoul figure is 6 feet tall
- Molded plastic skull has movable jaw
- Skull & arms are draped w/ light gray and cream gauze & netting
- Arms are foam-covered wire, can be posed as desired
- Push button activated, eyes light up, skull moves, eerie music plays, and figure makes moaning sounds
- Requires 3 AA batteries
- Note: When connected to base, figure stands approx. 62"
Living with the Living Dead
Necromancers will tell you for days that zombies and skeletal servants are the way to go. They don't eat and rarely complain. (And if you summon them right, you can even avoid all that grave rot stench.) What they don't tell you is that the undead require a bit more maintenance than you'd think. Since they couldn't care less about their clothing or their posture, they can slump down or drop their drawers at the most embarrassing times. When you're trying to show off your enchanted domain to the local witches and warlocks, you don't want your cackling cadavers to look dead on their feet!
Now you can be sure that everyone's eyes will shine when they see you with this Standing Ghoul Animatronic. This is an exclusive bit of dreadful decor that our Made By Us team conjured up to ensure you always have the winning undead edge. You'll start with a skeletal being with long, white hair. A decrepit cowl and robe made of off-white, netted fabric keeps your servant in ancient-looking attire. Meanwhile, the animated nature of this bright-eyed skull will have your guests impressed! (Plus, the fact that it is molded plastic instead of old bone means you won't have any smell of the grave at all!)
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review