- Shrunken Head
- Jacket: 65% polyester, 35% cotton; 100% polyester lining. Jumpsuit: 95% polyester, 5% spandex upper, 65% polyester, 35% cotton bottom
- Skull patterned jacket w/ fringe along the collar and lapels and skull front closure
- Shrunken head is secured to the jacket
- Snake patterned belt has size adjustments
- Jumpsuit has skull patterned pants and snake patterned top
- Top of jumpsuit has adjustable elastic shoulder straps and padded cups
- Zipper down center back of jumpsuit
- Bone necklace is on a twine fabric, twist off connector on the back of the neck
- Hard top hat has elastic band inside the rim for secure fit
- Exclusively made by us
- Staff sold separately
|Small||Jumpsuit Inseam||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Small||Jacket Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
|Medium||Jumpsuit Inseam||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Medium||Jacket Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
|Large||Jumpsuit Inseam||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Large||Jacket Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
|X-Large||Jumpsuit Inseam||26 1/2"||67cm|
Good Witch or Bad Witch? Check All That Apply!
Witch doctors are usually considered to be the scarier kind of witch. They usually live in mossy-roofed cottages with snake familiars and maybe an alligator or two lurking about ready to eat unwelcome guests. They keep preserved fingers and toes and other body parts in jars around the home (take note, Better Homes and Gardens! It's the new fall trend) and they do a lot of stuff with bones and creepy dolls and sharp pins. On the other hand, they can also be persuaded to help someone out by using their dark magic for a good purpose. It's a good idea to always approach with caution, however, and bring a bribe or two. We recommend chocolate or good wine.
Cast your spell in this exclusively designed Witch Doctor Costume for Women! The one-piece jumpsuit is designed to look like a bustier-style snakeskin top and pair of trousers. The jumpsuit's bottom half is printed all over with skulls and femurs to look like a pinstripe pattern. The matching pinstripe jacket has spiderwebby black lace trim on the cuffs and fringe dripping from the lapels, and is complemented by the included faux bone necklace. A plastic shrunken head hangs from the metallic-toned belt. The matching pants look perfect when paired with your favorite set of fierce boots. Add the top hat with its snakeskin-print band and tiny faux skull - you're ready to make some magic!
That Old Black Magic
You'll be devilishly irresistable in this unique and detailed costume! If you want to walk the line between sassy and spooky, this is the outfit for you!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review
Earn 10 Points