- Belt Buckle
- Pair of Gauntlets
- Eye Mask
- Pair of Boot Tops
- Officially licensed
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has back zipper, elastic stirrups at ankles
- Elbow-length foam gauntlets slide on
- Thigh-high foam boot covers have elastic bands under foot
- Molded latex belt buckle w/ Batman symbol slides over belt
- Foam belt has hook & loop fastener at back
- Satin-lined cape attaches to shoulders of jumpsuit w/ metal hooks & eyes
- Foam eye mask has elastic band
- Foam bustier has cord lacing at back
- Foam collar has peaked edge, hook & loop fastener at back
|Small||Jumpsuit Torso||26" - 29"||66cm - 74cm|
|Small||Jumpsuit Length||52 1/2"||133cm|
|Medium||Jumpsuit Torso||27" - 30"||69cm - 76cm|
|Large||Jumpsuit Torso||28" - 31"||71cm - 79cm|
The path to becoming a true superhero is long and arduous. You must hone your mind, so you can solve the mysterious riddles of clever criminals. You must train your body, so you can fight with strong enemies. You must temper your determination, because obstacles will pall in your path at every turn. And you must be willing to put everything on the line each time you head out into the dark night. If you think that sounds easy, then you should just ask Barbara Gordon how difficult it is!
The path to dressing like a superhero, on the other hand, is pretty simple. Just put wear this authentic Batgirl costume and you’ll look like one of Gotham City’s greatest superheroes.
The officially licensed DC costume is a high quality replica based on the live-action movie, Batman and Robin. It comes with a polyester bodysuit that zips in back for fitting. It also includes a bustier and collar to help recreate the look from the film. The Bat-symbol is displayed prominently in the front and the belt with belt buckle looks like a handy utility belt designed for fighting crime. Of course, it also comes with an eye mask to help you conceal your identity from deadly villains! The boot tops, cape and gauntlets finish off the look.
Just put it on! That’s all you need to do. You don’t need to train in martial arts or learn how to throw Batarangs at all. You’ll look the part in no time!
Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review