- Chest Piece
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener strips at center back
- 3D foam pieces attached at shoulders, sleeve cuffs, and lower pants legs
- Molded plastic chest piece attaches to front of jumpsuit by sliding webbing straps in shoulder & side seams through slits in edge of plastic, then closing w/ hook & loop fastener
- Molded plastic mask has elastic band around back of head
- NOTE: gloves shown in photo are not included
- Officially licensed
|Size 4/6||Sleeve Length||19"||48cm|
|Size 7/8||Sleeve Length||19"||48cm|
More Machine Than Man
Being a Transformer means bridging that gap between machine and man that has eluded humanity for so long. As technology advances, Transformers begin to look more and more like the natural progression of life.
They have all the benefits of physical existence without all the downsides that come with having these weak, fleshy bodies. Imagine just being able to rearrange yourself at will! Imagine having the ability to just add appendages, weapons, or tools on a whim! Not only that, but they have no sickness, age, or rust. What a blessed life that would be indeed.
Making sure you are dressed right for any occasion is very important, which is why we recommend setting yourself up right with this Transformers Optimus Prime Deluxe Gen 1 Costume. The included foam, fabric, and plastic costume includes a jumpsuit as the base, with 3d foam pieces attached to the shoulders, pants, and sleeves. The molded plastic chest piece attaches to the front of the costume and the mask is held securely and comfortably by an elastic strap in the back. This officially licensed costume has all the true-to-show details that you are looking for in a first-generation Transformers costume!
The Best The First, Optimus Prime
If you are searching for the perfect way to look classic and magnificent, then you are in the right place. You will feel like a winner in this cool and comfortable costume. Just make sure you watch out for anyone dressed as an evil Decepticon!
Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review