Kids Thing 1 & Thing 2 Costume
For us, picking out a Halloween costume wasn't as difficult as we thought. We knew right away that we wanted to be a Dr. Seuss character because they're all silly, whimsical, and downright wacky... all the essentials necessary to create a great costume! Now, we narrowed our ideas down and decided to dress up as our favorite book character. Ah-ha, we know, we'll pick a character from The Cat in the Hat, but dressing up as the top-hat wearing character is too expected and wearing a Conrad or Sally costume is too simple. Once we vetoed those ideas, we knew right away that a Thing 1 or Thing 2 costume would be perfect! But now we had to choose between Thing 1 or Thing 2, and that choice wasn't as easy to make.
Both characters are funny, full of energy, and have funky blue hair so making the final decision wasn't as easy. Luckily, we came across this kid's Thing 1 & Thing 2 costume and it fixed all of our problems. Now, we can rotate between being Thing 1 and Thing 2 by using both stick-on numbers that are included with this soft red jumpsuit. Just place whichever numeral you choose on the felt circle applique and put on the crazy blue wig and kids can have the perfect Dr. Seuss costume that mimics two fun characters!
- 100% polyester velour, felt & synthetic hair; 80% polyester/20% cotton broadcloth
- Red velour jumpsuit fastens w/ Velcro at center back
- Felt circle applique on chest reads "THING" above space to place numeral
- Black felt numerals stick to applique w/ Velcro
- Wig is blue synthetic hair w/ broadcloth lining; Velcro size-adjustment strap in lining
- Two felt numerals: "1" & "2"
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!