- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Two Stick-On Numbers
- 100% polyester velour, felt, & long-pile faux fur
- Velour jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Jumpsuit has felt patch on front with printed word "THING" above a space to place numbers
- Felt numbers "1" and "2" attach to patch w/ hook & loop fastener - choose which "Thing" to be!
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs flip back to free hands
- Faux fur wig has fabric lining
- Wig lining has a seam gap so that space between lining & top of wig can be stuffed w/ tissue or fiberfill if desired
- Officially licensed
- NOTE: this is a single costume - to have BOTH Thing 1 and Thing 2, a second costume must be purchased
|4T||Jumpsuit Length||37 1/2"||95cm|
Trust the Process
For us, picking out a costume for the next costume party wasn't as difficult as we thought. We knew right away that we wanted to be a Dr. Seuss character; they're all silly, whimsical, and wacky enough to get us excited... all the essentials necessary to create a great costume!
Now, we narrowed our ideas down and decided to dress up as our favorite book character. Of course, that means we'll pick a character from The Cat in the Hat, but dressing up as the top-hat-wearing feline is too expected, and wearing a Conrad or Sally costume is too simple and might go unnoticed or misunderstood. We can't have that. Once we vetoed those ideas, we knew right away that a Thing 1 or Thing 2 costume would be perfect! But now we had to choose between Thing 1 or Thing 2, and that choice wasn't as easy to make...
Design & Details
Both characters are funny, full of energy, and have funky blue hair so making the final decision wasn't as easy. Enter this perfect Thing 1 & Thing 2 costume. It fixed all of our problems! With stick-on felt numbers 1 and 2 on the same costume, your toddler can rotate between the two. The soft red jumpsuit has mitts sewn to the sleeve cuffs, which flip back to free your hands. It comes with a cool blue wig to bring it all together! Best of all, it's officially licensed, so you can worry less about the quality of this bad boy and more about what shenanigans your little one with get into when they take on the spirit of Thing 1 and Thing 2!
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you are being fun-of-a-kind with #fundotcom.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @fundotcom_ and tag us with #fundotcom.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review