- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Two Stick-On Numbers
- Wig: 71% acrylic, 29% polyester; all others: 100% polyester velour, felt, & long-pile faux fur
- Velour jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Jumpsuit has felt patch on front with printed word "THING" above a space to place numbers
- Felt numbers "1" and "2" attach to patch w/ hook & loop fastener - choose which "Thing" to be!
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs flip back to free hands
- Faux fur wig has fabric lining w/ hook & loop fastener size-adjustment band
- Wig lining has a seam gap so that space between lining & top of wig can be stuffed w/ tissue or fiberfill if desired
- Officially licensed, made by us!
- NOTE: this is a single costume - to have BOTH Thing 1 and Thing 2, a second costume must be purchased
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||17 1/2"||44cm|
|X-Small||Wig Circumference||up to 22"||up to 56cm|
|Small||Wig Circumference||up to 22"||up to 56cm|
|Medium||Wig Circumference||up to 22"||up to 56cm|
|Large||Wig Circumference||up to 22"||up to 56cm|
|X-Large||Wig Circumference||up to 22"||up to 56cm|
What Was That?
It was a dark and stormy afternoon. Sally and Conrad were quietly waiting for their mother to get home when all of the sudden there was a red blur of movement out of the corner of their eyes. They went pale and looked at each other. "What was that?", they both asked. They looked around the neat, gloomy room but they didn't see anything except a kite flying into the next room. Before they could follow the kite, there was a knock on the door, a dark, inhuman form looming at the window. "Open up." said the furry figure out in the rain, "I'm the Cat in the Hat and I'm sorry to say, Thing 1 and Thing 2 escaped into your house today!".
If it wasn't for the Cat in the Hat's silly, colorful introduction, Thing 1 and Thing 2 may have been a rather frightening duo to have in your house. They're super fast, chaos-causing creatures, after all! Now that we think about it, giving Thing 1 and Thing 2 a couple of nice, new, happy faces might make sure that they're much more welcome in the home than the original mischievous duo. No stain spreading involved!
This one-piece Thing 1 and Thing 2 costume is easy to slip into with hook and loop strips up the back. Your kid can be Thing 1 or 2 as the numbers can be switched on the belly patch on the front. The look is completed with the wild blue wig, and your child will be ready to spread happiness and chaos all at once!
If your kiddo is ready to take on this wild role, they'll have to have a partner in crime. As we have a variety of sizes, your kid can match with younger siblings, taller friends, or even an adult, like yourself! Now, it's time to spread some fun!
Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review