- Men's OppoSuits Testival Summer Suit
- 100% polyester, 200% amazing according to the product label
- Short sleeved suit jacket is fully lined
- 2 button closure in jacket front, false pocket flaps
- Necktie matches suit, and it's not a clip on so learn how to tie a tie already!
- Shorts have button and hook closure over zipper
- Front and back shorts pockets
- Rolled cuff on shorts hem
- Some tailoring may be required, suits are made to be tailored w/ ease
- *NOTE: OppoSuits have a slim-fit design, please consult size chart
|38||Chest||< 41 1/2"||< 105cm|
|38||Shorts Waist||< 34 1/2"||< 88cm|
|38||Shorts Inseam||< 8 1/2"||< 22cm|
|40||Chest||< 43"||< 109cm|
|40||Shorts Waist||< 35"||< 89cm|
|40||Shorts Inseam||< 8 1/2"||< 22cm|
|42||Chest||< 44 1/2"||< 113cm|
|42||Shorts Waist||< 36"||< 91cm|
|42||Shorts Inseam||< 9"||< 23cm|
|44||Chest||< 46"||< 117cm|
|44||Shorts Waist||< 37 1/2"||< 95cm|
|44||Shorts Inseam||< 9"||< 23cm|
|46||Chest||< 48"||< 122cm|
|46||Shorts Waist||< 39"||< 99cm|
|46||Shorts Inseam||< 9 1/2"||< 24cm|
We feel like maybe it hasn’t always been this way - for instance, at Woodstock, everyone kind of just went naked, right - but we are definitely down with the trend of dressing as crazy as you can for a musical festival!
Because when you think about it, a 3-day music festival is kind of like a wormhole in time! Nothing about it looks like you're real life, and if you’re playing your festival cards right, you’re in this amazing landscape with thousands of people you don’t know and you’re getting to have transformative experiences through music (and maybe other things - we don’t judge!). So why not dress as wild and crazy and colorful as you wanna? It’s not like you can do that kind of thing at the office (especially not with Barb in HR always on your back about “appropriate professional attire”)!
So when it comes to living it up at your next summer festival, take it up a notch with this Opposuits Testival Summer Suit! It's 100 percent polyester and 200 percent amazing (according to the product label, and us), sports a short-sleeve jacket so people will know you're formal, but also comes with matching shorts so they'll know you're here to party. And just in case you're rolling VIP, it even comes with a matching necktie...and it's not a clip-on, so start gettin' good at making the real thing look nice. After all, you’re a man, so leave the floral shirts and skinny jeans to the kids and show ‘em what it means to get a little crazy without losing your cool!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review