- Model Spacecraft (comes in pieces, some assembly required)
- Display Stand
- Han Solo in Carbonite Figure
- Sticker Sheet
- Assembled ship measures approx. 16"L x 15"W x 7'H in landing mode
- Scaled to fit 3.75" action figures (sold separately)
- Wings rotate between landing and flight modes
- Hatches open & close, figures fit into cockpit
- Officially licensed
A Complicated Profession
Boba Fett knows more than anyone that bounty hunting can be a complicated profession. One second, you're celebrating on Jabba's sail barge and then next, you're trying to escape the jaws of a Sarlacc. That's why it's a good idea to have the best equipment in the business. That's why he wears Mandalorian armor and that's why he pilots the Slave I. Now, you can own the iconic Star Wars ship when you get this highly-detailed vehicle.
This Star Wars: The Vintage Collection Slave I Vehicle perfectly captures the look of Boba Fett's ship from the original trilogy. The ship is scaled to fit the 3.75-inch figures and has a place in the cockpit for your Boba Fett figure. The wings can switch between flight mode and landing mode. It has a realistic paint job that will have you ready to display this a centerpiece in your Boba Fett collection!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review