- Pair of Shoes
- All man made materials
- Faux leather shoes w/ rubber soles
- High quality stitching, sherpa around the high top
- Lace up, speed hooks at the top
- Exclusive, officially licensed
|Size 5||Foot Bed Length ( heel to toe)||9 1/4"||23cm|
|Size 6||Foot Bed Length ( heel to toe)||9 1/2"||24cm|
|Size 7||Foot Bed Length ( heel to toe)||9 3/4"||25cm|
|Size 8||Foot Bed Length ( heel to toe)||10"||25cm|
|Size 9||Foot Bed Length ( heel to toe)||10 1/2"||27cm|
|Size 10||Foot Bed Length ( heel to toe)||10 3/4"||27cm|
|Size 11||Foot Bed Length ( heel to toe)||11"||28cm|
|Size 12||Foot Bed Length ( heel to toe)||11 1/4"||29cm|
No Cause for Cold Feet
Hoth is no warm-weather beach. It's a frozen desert prone to blizzards and home to aggressive beasts. So, gearing up to defend a rebellion on the icy planet requires weather-appropriate clothing and accessories. Inspired by the incomparable Leia Organa, your white-on-white jumpsuit and vest are genius. You'll blend right in with your surroundings while keeping protected from the chill winds and blowing snow. We see your toes are left exposed, though. We get it! You want to rebel against those clunky boots. Because despite being a similar shade of white, they detract from your style, and they're giving you a case of cold feet! Luckily, we're a bit rebellious too!
You'll be ready to join your fellow rebels on planet Hoth when you order these exclusive Star Wars Rebel Leia Women's Hoth Sneakers! Based on Princess Leia's Hothian snowsuit, the officially licensed footwear features a white and grey color palette that makes them a versatile piece in any wardrobe. Quilted details on each side panel imitate Leia's puffer vest and add a cozy look to the shoes. The Rebellion's sigil is appliqued on the outer side of each shoe and marks you a member. Meanwhile, a cuff of faux fur offers a touch of warmth around the ankles in case you really do wear these geek-chic high-tops in a cold-weather climate.
- Four StarsSubmitted: August 20, 2022Reviewed By: Mara | August 20, 2022Size Ordered: Size 7SO CUTE! I’m only docking a star because they run pretty large, though I don’t think going down another size in this case would be a good idea since I already sized down. They are very wide, so they pucker a little when I tighten the laces to fit. I’m 7.5 and I bought 7’s. I compared them with other Fun shoes and they are longer. Definitely size down!Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Five StarsSubmitted: January 10, 2023Reviewed By: Christine | January 10, 2023Size Ordered: Size 9These shoes are SUPER CUTE! but be warned! When it says they run big... the sizing is in men's, even though they say they are women's shoes... I ordered a 9 and when I got them they were actually an 11.5 in women's! I exchanged them for a 7.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.