- Hooded Robe
- Belt w/ Attached Pouch
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Booties
- Star Wars Kids Yoda Costume
- 100% polyester velour & faux linen fabrics
- Faux linen robe w/ hood and bell shaped sleeves
- Booties attach around ankle w/ hook & loop fastener
- Gloves have elastic wrist bands, soft-sculpted fingers
- Headpiece fastens under chin w/ hook & loop fastener; soft-sculpted ears w/ tufts of hair on top
- Officially licensed
- Belt w/ attached pouch has hook & loop fastener at back
- Velour jumpsuit has front zipper
|X-Small||Robe Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Small||Robe Length||31 1/2"||80cm|
The Path to the Light Side
Does your child desire to unlock the secrets of the Force? Well, you could try sending them on a starship ride to the Dagobah system, but that place is full of stinky swamps and dangerous animals. Sure, that's probably going to do a lot in developing a keen mind and meditative focus, but you do not want your kiddo to catch the Dagobah Dribbles—it's exactly what it sounds like but from both ends.
Come to think of it, it's probably much better to train your tyke in the confines of your own home. That way, they can do some lightsaber training and then dip inside for nap time and a snack! (One that doesn't come from the depths of the swamps.) Now, your youngster will need the outfit of a true Jedi if they're willing to take on the training. Fortunately, we've got just the thing for a little Jedi in the making... and it is even inspired by one of the smallest, yet greatest, ever!
Based on the classic Star Wars character, this Yoda costume comes with a cozy jumpsuit that will have your little master ready to learn the ways of the Force. It comes with hand and foot covers that recreate Yoda's hands and feet. The headpiece gives your child the wrinkly green head and ears, all adding the finishing touch to the look. It's a great way for any kid to become a Jedi Master without ever having to step foot on Dagobah.
Become One with the Force
If your youngling wants to truly master the Light Side of the Force, there are a lot of options. But, by becoming one with this Master Yoda costume is definitely one excellent step towards becoming one with the Force! (And, even if that takes a while, they're going to love how cute and fun this costume is.)
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Well made and adorable!Submitted: August 26, 2020Reviewed By: Bostonmomoftwo | August 26, 2020Height: 4 feet 1 inchWeight: 55 lbsSize Ordered: MediumThis costume is fantastic for little Yoda lovers! I originally ordered this in a size small for my 8 year old following the measurements provided online, but had to return for the size medium. The brown bodysuit ended up being a little too short. It was riding up and causing discomfort in the crotch and neck. The Yoda hood fit on the size small but with no extra give in the chin strap area. Highly recommend measuring your child based on the sizing guidelines provided and when in doubt, go to the next size up. The costume is even cuter in person!Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.