- 56% acrylic, 44% polyester long-pile faux fur; 100% polyester fabric & fiberfill
- Faux fur rug measures approx. 54"L x 26"W
- Anti-skid material on underside
- Soft-sculpted fiberfill-stuffed head
- Officially licensed
Save the Wampas
Listen, we get it. Wampas aren't exactly the most friendly critters on Hoth. You've seen Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back, right? They're known for attacking anyone who wanders too close to their den. They'll steal your Tauntaun and leave you stranded in a frozen tundra. Then, they'll freeze you to the ceiling and eat your Tauntaun for breakfast... and then plan to eat you for dinner! All that being said, it's totally not cool to hunt a Wampa for its fur. Even those angry creatures have a right to be left alone and besides, you can get a great Star Wars trophy without hunting a Wampa!
The good news is, you don't have to! With this Star Wars Wampa Fur Rug, you get a nice, soft rug for your home and not a single Wampa needs to be harmed.
This Wampa Rug is designed for those who want that Wampa-style, but still have no desire to hunt the angry beasts from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back! The rug recreates the look of the snow-colored fur from the movie and can be used to spruce up any home or office. Of course, it also makes sure that we leave those Wampas alone!
- They will steal your Tauntaun and leave you stranded!!!
- This is the Wampa Rug you are looking forSubmitted: July 9, 2021Reviewed By: Luis | July 9, 2021
- Five Stars
- Four Stars
- Five Stars
- AmazingSubmitted: July 23, 2021Reviewed By: lvgdedgrl | July 23, 2021Size Ordered: StandardI pre-ordered this rug back in April. I (not so patiently) waited for it's arrival. I was not disappointed. This rug is so unique and is a lot larger than I expected it to be. I can't find the courage to put him on the floor due to my fear of people/pets stepping on him (or using him as a chew toy) so, I have him mounted on my living room wall. He looks awesome displayed this way! If anyone else has the concern of ruining him by being on the floor this is a great alternative!Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.