Sailor Moon Costume
- Leotard w/ Attached Skirt
- Pair of Gloves
- White fabric: 88% polyester 12% spandex blue colored fabric: 100% polyester
- Leotard has front zipper placket behind large fabric neckline bow
- Leotard has crotch snaps
- Bow is sewn to one side of placket, attaches to other side w/ hook & loop fastener
- Skirt has built-in petticoat
- Back bow attaches to top back of skirt w/ metal snaps
- Choker is same fabric as bows, has hook & loop fastener at back
- Above-elbow gloves have foam cuffs
- Foam-backed faux leather tiara has faux gem at front, elastic band at back
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Okay, we've got a tough thing to say. We know that this might be a bit of a tough pill to swallow, but we've done the math. It's just a number, but it is a reality. Once we can accept the fact, we can move forward and everything is going to be great. But, here's the thing: Serena (Usagi) of Sailor Moon now over 40 years old. When her story began in late 1991, she was somewhere between 14 and 16, so our little Sailor Scout has definitely grown up to Queen Serenity!
She's probably outgrown her days of leaping into combat with the darkness that dwells on the other side of the universe and has probably even come to a more mature look at what love is and might acknowledge that not every fight needs to be fought in defense of it. But, that doesn't mean that she wouldn't ever put her hair back up into those delightful pigtails and call out for some moon prism magic! The same is true for you. Just because you might not be in your junior high school days doesn't mean you have to let your own Sailor Moon days go by!
Grab your magical pendant and transform again with this officially licensed Sailor Moon costume! This Made by Us ensemble includes a Sailor Scout dress that faithfully recreates the look you've come to love. The white top, short sleeves, blue sailor cape, and matching pleated skirt will have you feeling authentic. But, it is the bright red bows, the white gloves, the Moon Locket, and Sailor Moon Tiara that complete the heroic look!
ETERNALLY SAILOR MOON
The real benefit of a character like Sailor Moon is that, no matter how many years go by, she will always remain the young, loving, and occasionally awkward hero that won our hearts. With this costume, you can bring her to life whenever you like... and including our Sailor Moon Wig will perfect your transformation even further!
- Pretty Epic Sailor Moon CostumeSubmitted: November 20, 2019Reviewed By: SailorSamara | November 20, 2019This costume is made really well! It fits true to size and with a bit of steaming, there isn’t much it needs! The shoulder pads are a bit too large but isn’t a huge deal to me. Would recommend to anyone looking to dress up as her on a budget! I added a custom brooch to mine but the original one is okay too.