- Molded plastic grip has retractable blade at each end
- Measures 5 ft long when both blades are extended
- Blades light up w/ LED bulbs when switch is moved
- Requires 4 AA batteries, not included
- Phillips-head screwdriver (not included) required to open battery compartment
- Officially licensed
You hear that song? Yeah, it's Duel of the Fates. It's getting louder and louder, which can only mean one thing. You need to get your butt down to the power generator complex and take care of business. There are two Jedi looking to take you out of comission, but what they don't know is that you've got the wickedest lightsaber of them all. You did remember to buy this red double-blade Darth Maul lightsaber, right?
Officially licensed, this toy accessory will complete your Star Wars collection, and if you happen to practice the ancient Sith arts, it will come in pretty handy for battling foes, too. Of course, this toy is just a replica, so you won't be able to slice off hands or impale your foes... but you'll look pretty cool until you're able to build a lightsaber staff of your own! (Hint: it's much easier just to buy this one!)
Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here.