Kids Scary Eyed Pumpkin Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
PUMPKINS: A HALLOWEEN CLASSIC
What would your Halloween be like without pumpkins? We know it's sad to think about, but just give it your best. We don't think it would really feel like Halloween at all. What would you carve? Maybe you could carve a watermelon, we have never really tried. But a watermelon jack-o-lantern would be green, it just wouldn't look right. Besides, where are you going to find a watermelon patch where you can pick your own?
Think of all the decorations that would change without pumpkins. What would you use instead? You wouldn't be able to use the beautiful fall color scheme, all of the oranges, yellows, and reds. You'd be stuck using green to match your watermelon. Yeah, the thought of Halloween without pumpkins is a pretty sad thought. Luckily, we don't think it will ever come to that. Besides, even if your neighborhood is a little short on pumpkins, you can always use this costume to dress as one!
This costume starts you out in a black worn cloak, probably from all of your time out in the pumpkin patch. It comes with a waist sash, and black gloves to help you stay hidden in the darkness on Halloween night. But the real special piece of this costume is the mask. The mask features an evil pumpkin face with bobbly eyes. You will be looking out of the mouth instead, which is covered with a thin mesh. This costume is one spooky piece of work, and we definitely wouldn't want to carve this pumpkin!
THE PUMPKIN PATCH
One way you could have a little bit of fun with this costume would be to head out to your local pumpkin patch and grab a couple pumpkins that look like this one. Then, carve them to look the same as this one as well. Then set them all on a table in a row in front of your house. That way, when trick or treaters come up, your little one can hide amongst the pumpkins and scare people! If you decide to try this, let us know how it works, we would love to see it!
- Foam mask features evil pumpkin face w/ bobble eyes
- Mesh covers the mouth so you can see out
- Foam padding lines interior for a comfortable fit
- Costume comes with black gloves and waist sash
- Hood w/ Collar
- Pair of Gloves
- Rope Belt
- Bobble-Eye Mask
|Small (4-6)||Child Size||4-6||4-6|
|Small (4-6)||Chest||` 34"||` 86cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Large (12-14)||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|X-Large (14-16)||Child Size||14-16||14-16|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!